Section I and II
Section I (Culture) means called amateur section before, Section II (Star) means called specialist section which is for the participants who are aiming to develop career as musician and/or soloist.
For the preliminary
〈Music to Perform〉 Free Music
Strings and Piano within 10 min
Chamber Music within 15 min
Recital approx 30 min / Final – approx 15 min
(total approx. 45 min)
*Participants for the Recital Section should perform different piece of music.
*Possible to perform the same music for the preliminary and final rounds (except Recital participants).
*Free to select Section I or Section II.
*All participants except Section I and Chamber Music should perform without score in the final round.
1;The same selection of music for preliminary/final is accepted.
(except Recital Dpt.)
2; For Univ. over and Amateur. Followings can not participate.
Students of music univ., and its graduates.(You can join if you
choose different dpt. from what you studied.)
Players belong to any music related group.
Please see our home page in details.
1st – 5th Prizes, Incentive Award and Special Awards
Prize of Chairman of Cecilia IMC Judge Committee
Cecilia IMC places an award concert co-managed by the Osaka International Music Competition in Carnegie Weil hall every other year.
Cecilia International Music Competition
Office Address: Amati Music, Room 405, Corp Nomura 1,
3-4-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032 Japan
Phone: (+81) 70 1570 9888
1. In case of disable of all transportations to the competition venue due to emergency such as natural disaster, we might have to cancel the competition.
2. Otherwise, competition schedule may not change and paid fee shall not be refunded for any reasons.
3. In case of competition’s cancellation, paid fee shall be hold and deferred to your next application for the completion.
4. You would be able to apply for the alternative competition day. Please email us to apply.
5. We do not cover or support your transportation or accommodation. To make sure to attend the competition, please arrive Tokyo area few days before the competition.